Some key behaviours:
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet in public places.
- Wear reusable handmade face — cover/mask all the times.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover nose and mouth while sneezing and coughing.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol – based hand sanitizer .
- Don’t chew tobacco, khaini etc., or spit in public places.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- Do not discriminate against people affected by COVID-19, their caregivers or anyone supporting fight against COVID-19.
- Keep number of guests to the minimum if social event can not be postponed.
- Do not visit crowded place/ Avoid mass gathering.